Apologies if you are one of the reserved and feeling neglected – I assure you Walter is moving forward steadily.
- I have decided to run all 100 Walters at once. This means if you chose a sub-50 serial number just because you wanted to get it sooner – feel free to email me to update to any number you want (that is still available – see bottom of post).
- The production run is currently being finished in California, by Sonny of Anti-yo. Every Walter will be wet blasted into Slip-Matte oblivion, and then hard coated with a Type III. There were no changes from the prototype, but a lot was learned.
- I will still need to assemble, test, sand (the finish is a bit too rough in the string zone), and serial all the production units once they arrive. And then package.
- Drew Tetz and I are finalizing the logo – he is amazing if you don’t know who he is you are seriously missing out
- My original packaging idea isn’t going to work – so I am trying to figure out a local solution – stay tuned
- I am hoping mid-March they will start shipping out, but can’t promise anything.
- Remember kids, this project has been in the works for almost THREE YEARS! The final touches will not be rushed. But I am eager to complete the project…
Who do you want to see a Walter video from? I have a few ideas, but will always listen to suggestions.
Serial numbers that remain: